We are here – rain or shine – working with you as trusted partners and identifying opportunities for your business. We want to grow alongside you.
We feel we have the best people in the industry – and we mix honesty and integrity with a down-to-earth human approach and because we are entrepreneurs too, we understand where you are coming from.
Our relationships are a core party of our philosophy, so we have created a balance between the old and the new worlds of finance. People, not computers, make our decisions, underpinned by state-of-the-art systems that enables the perfect customer experience. We are transforming the industry through innovation.
Cabot Square Capital
PLB Asset Finance
Have a look at who works at Simply – this will help you find out a bit about us and put a name to a face.
If you’re looking for a place to grow, learn and advance your career, take a look at what we offer and become part of our team.
Simply was founded in April 2017 by a team of asset finance specialists, in response to the need for innovation and disruption in the sector.
Bringing a wealth of experience from the industry, we recognise the need to move away from traditional methods to provide customers with a better and simpler financial experience.
By combining the most forward-thinking and flexible technology with first-rate personal communication between our customers/brokers and our team, we are creating the best customer journey possible.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator that can:
• Work in agile delivery function to deliver changes from both internal resources and delivery partners.
• Manage system change processes and force.com updates across multiple environments and systems.
• Create and work with both managed packages and customised objects, workflows, and triggers..
• Create and monitor dashboards & reporting within the system, ensuring business adoption.
• Implement and monitor best development practice across systems deployed on force.com, whilst also enabling processes that promote data quality.
• Maintain system, security, and integrity of systems based on force.com platform including the periodic refresh of environments.
• Estimate and refine solutions during discovery, ensuring that business benefit is maintained whilst meeting with technical requirements.
It would be beneficial, but not crucial, if the Administrator can:
• Develop and deploy services onto force.com utilising SKUID.
• Manage and develop integrations with other systems both internally and externally.
• Create and amend APEX classes, triggers, and test classes
A candidate applying for this role should be able to demonstrate:
• Clear aptitude and ability in Salesforce administration and proven experience applying this service in business.
• Comprehensive understanding of AGILE methodology.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the business to ensure continued delivery and accountability.
• Strong decision-making skills with the confidence to explain both options and the decisions to both technical and business-minded individuals.
• Organised task and time management skills, with a continued focus on challenging workload and controls against business strategy.
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks to the business, delivery processes, and system delivery, as required.
• Keen desire to progress through continued training and professional development.
• Willingness to drive development forward and promote best practices for system delivery and development within an AGILE framework.
• Proof of Salesforce Administration Certification, with Advanced Admin & App Builder experience preferred.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, specify ‘Salesforce Administrator’ in the subject field. No agencies, please.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our broker support team. We’re looking for someone who wants to begin or develop their career in an exciting start-up. The role provides the opportunity to build knowledge of sales processes, as well as the logistical side of them, in an asset finance setting. You will be working directly with the field sales team, introducers and customers ensuring that sales go through and amazing customer service is delivered at all steps of the process.
Are you looking to be part of a team, working in an innovative and fast-paced environment? Are you looking to progress your career, but also fancy a change of scene and a new challenge? Then a career at Simply could be for you!
We are a dynamic, growing company providing tailor-made asset finance to SMEs across a broad spectrum of industries, to help them purchase equipment, free up working capital and invest in growth. We pride ourselves on the speed and quality of our lending decisions and by providing flexible finance options, we aim to empower companies to realise their potential – to grow, prosper and flourish.
Being the fastest-growing company in the industry, it’s an exciting time to join us!
If you’re interested in hearing more, please send your CV to Alexandra.email@example.com specify ‘Broker Support Executive’ in the subject field. No agencies, please.
We’d love to hear more about your business. Dealing with us is simple. You can speak to a real person. We promise to listen, look beyond balance sheets and focus on the bigger picture: your potential.