That applies to the way we promote our people just as much as it does how we deal with our customers, to the technology we source or the strategic models we have developed.
Simply is all about empowering individuals and businesses to realise their potential. Our mantra is to have a happy and focused team that delivers and to encourage excellence – to enable our people to do this, we have created a vibrant working environment that allows everyone to thrive.
We continually invest in talent and when it comes to selecting the best candidates, we emphasise potential over track record and attitudes over qualifications. The value of Simply is in the sum of its talent; and we understand the essential contribution people can make through ideas, creativity and enthusiasm.
The greatest asset a business can have is its people – now and in the future. At Simply, everyone has a positive and proactive approach to work and is passionate about delivering results. We feel our team is the best in the industry. This is why we invest in everyone and it is why we put such a high value on the next generation.
Simply offers a career path that appeals to young talent and an environment that makes them want to stay. We fully support our people and are committed to developing them. We have a wealth of vibrant and fresh new talent emerging and look forward to what they will achieve in the future.
In addition to our open roles, we are always on the look-out for good people that want to be a part of the team behind a company that is transforming the industry and aims to provide the best customer journey. It’s more than just a job! Please get in touch via the form below or send your CV to the email specified in the individual job spec.
Simply is a young, innovative but established finance company, aiming at supporting entrepreneurs and SMEs to access funds needed for growth.
Its growth has been fuelled by a dedication to providing business owners with the highest service quality. By providing flexible finance options, Simply empowers companies to realise their potential – to grow, prosper and flourish.
Due to rapid growth, Simply is looking for a Payout Co-ordinator. The right candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work closely with both senior internal and external stakeholders.
Payout Co-ordinator responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the underwriters and Sales/Sales Support team to ensure that all business is accurately processed in line with company policies and procedures, and within agreed deadlines.
· Check finance documents, with the ability to calculate and check rental profiles, rates and commissions ensuring these meet regulatory requirements.
· Attention to detail and the confidence to challenge irregularities have proven to be key abilities.
· Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities are carried out to the standards needed.
· Have a full understanding of all the finance products offered by Simply.
· Load and administer all types of finance agreements onto our finance platform.
· Responsible for preparing correct payments to suppliers, brokers and customers.
· Ensure customer Welcome Packs are produced and sent promptly.
· Responsible for the creation of all customer direct debit mandates, switches and updates.
· Manually allocate all cash receipts on our finance platform.
· Process agreement settlements as and when needed.
· Process all contra agreements in line with procedure.
· Help with process development and support a continual business improvement mindset.
· Assist with UAT testing as and when required by the business.
· Actively promote teamwork across the business, working together to ensure a seamless customer experience.
· Ability to maintain these working standards from home, when necessary.
· Experience working in a similar financial services environment
· Quick learner
· Identifies and prioritises customer needs
· Team working & communication
· Judgment/decision making
· Business awareness. Knows what we do and how we do it
At Simply, it is the people who make the company brilliant. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, abilities, beliefs, and identities. We strongly believe that individuality and different points of view make us better. We are committed to inclusion and will actively seek to build diverse teams. We aim to support you on your journey in realising your potential, and we expect you to be part of driving our commitment forward.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
We are expanding our team of professionals in the UK and have opportunities for experienced sales managers looking for a change of scene and a new challenge.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals that have proven experience in a business finance sales environment and are customer-focused, self-motivated and target driven. It goes without saying that we’re looking for people that are team players and can integrate easily into our business and culture.
We are a dynamic, growing company providing tailor-made asset finance to SMEs across a broad spectrum of industries, to help them purchase equipment, free up working capital and invest in growth. We pride ourselves on the speed and quality of our lending decisions and by providing flexible finance options, we aim to empower companies to realise their potential – to grow, prosper and flourish.
With market-leading service and a desire to be the most respected company in the industry, it’s an exciting time to join us.
If you’re like the sound of working with us and are interested in hearing more, please send your CV to email@example.com and specify ‘experienced sales manager’ in the subject field. No agencies, please.
Do you have a proven background of business-to-business sales – selling commercial vehicles, capital equipment, consumables or wear parts to businesses? Are looking to progress your career, but also fancy a change of scene and a new challenge? Then a career in commercial asset finance might be for you!
Full training will be provided, which will take into account your current level of knowledge and experience and the fact that you are likely to be new to the asset finance sector. You will then enjoy the freedom to seek out and engage your own customers and business contacts in your area. You will also have ongoing assistance and mentoring to ensure you are fully supported throughout your development with us. The role is home-based.
We are a dynamic, growing company providing tailor-made asset finance to small and medium-sized businesses across a broad spectrum of industries, to help them purchase equipment, free up working capital and invest in growth.
Being the fastest-growing company in the industry, it’s an exciting time to join us!
We are recruiting for individuals all over the UK so if you’re interested in hearing more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, specify ‘areas sales managers with commercial industry experience’ in the subject field and let us know where you are based. No agencies, please.